This walk should take about 20 minutes. There are several routes you can take but they are all the same distance. The route we suggest below will take you past the Royal Conservatoire and will help you get your bearings.
Exit the station at the main entrance (by the ticket office) onto Gordon Street, turn left and walk to the corner with Hope Street.
- Turn right and keep on Hope Street, crossing:
- Gordon Street
- Renfield Lane
- St Vincent Lane and St Vincent Street
- West George Lane and West George Street
- West Regent Lane and West Regent Street
- Bath Lane and Bath Street
- Sauchiehall Street
- Renfrew Lane and Renfrew Street (at this point the Conservatoire will be on your left)
- Continue to Cowcaddens Road, crossing to the other side.
- Turn left and then immediate right to Maitland Street, passing The National Piping Centre to your right.
- Turn right onto Milton Street and continue on the right hand side, crossing:
- Larbet Street
- Dunblane Street
- Port Dundas Road
- Pass the Passport Office on your left and bear left to continue on Milton Street
- When you reach the main road named Dobbies Loan, cross at the crossing and turn right
After 100 yards you will arrive at the pedestrian entrance to Caledonian Court. The security guard will direct you to the Accommodation Office.